Portfolio Up 120% so far in 2021

 

portfolio screenshot

OK, these are not the exact same stocks that got me to being up 120% so far in 2021, but this is my portfolio going forward. These are my top holdings and not included in this screenshot is ASTS, AMD, MVST, FVRR, MYMD, and some SPY put options. Also a large position in TMF (3x long term treasury bonds) as a hedge that goes up during stock market crashes. The percentages add up to over 100% due to use of margin.

How did I do it? Check out my article Three Methods to take advantage of a portfolio margin account. If you're interested, check out my article on SAVA and ASTS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calling All SAVAge Apes!

Three Methods to take advantage of Portfolio Margin for Insane Gains

Philip Zhou, Dr. Phil Zhou, first post